Wheat from the chaff, my friends. . . .
DEC 17 2012
- Linda C. McClain (BU): Nature, Culture, and Social Engineering: Reflections on Evolution and Equality.
- Olle Folke (Columbia) and Johanna Karin Rickne (IFN): Female Representation but Male Rule? Party Competition and the Political Glass Ceiling.
- From Transhumanity, Vladimir Frolov on feminism and beta male losers; and Hank Pellissier on ova-fusion and the elimination of the male.
- Unmaking a difference: Is gender neutrality the new stereotype? Robin Phillips wonders.
- Women, please stop having affairs with older, more powerful men.
- Let's give chivalry another chance: It's been unfairly maligned as sexist, but women and men alike would benefit from bringing it back.
- Rob Okun is mad as hell at conventional manhood.
- Kisses and hugs in the office: How the once-intimate sign-off is feminizing the workplace, for better or worse.
- Down and dirty: Do men and women perceive cleanliness differently?
- Kay S. Hymowitz on the plight of the alpha female: Women remain scarce in the most elite positions — and it’s by choice.
- Kathoey “in trend”: Dredge Byung'chu Kang on emergent genderscapes, national anxieties and the re-signification of male-bodied effeminacy in Thailand.
- Here are 5 reasons modern life is driving manliness to extinction.