This is an interesting topic for a lot of men - and the discussion is not only about how to admire women in a non-creepy manner. It's also about living a life that does not cut off your sexual energy, how to be in balance with that, and what women are looking for in men.
06 AUGUST 2013
When you’re with your woman, are you afraid to get caught checking out other women?
Is it confusing that a woman makes an effort to look beautiful but you’re a jerk if you get caught looking at her?
And how can you admire a woman’s beauty in a cafe without being creepy?
Christiane Pelmas and David Bollt are hear to continue the conversation on sexual attraction, beauty, your relationship, porn, art, and most importantly — how this all impacts your power and fire for living.
In this interview:
From a woman’s perspective:
- If you’re in a relationship, is it wrong to check out other women?
- How to be with your woman and admire other women, too
- How cutting off your sexual energy is killing your mojo for everything
- Why many guys live a split life sexually (think Don Draper or Carlos Danger)
- How does looking at certain images of women kill your power and freedom?
- As a woman, what is it like to be admired by men?
- What makes a man’s attention creepy?
- Do women only want rich or good looking guys to check them out?
- Is there a mixed message when women make an effort to appear beautiful but men feel like a jerk if they look?