Below are the top five strength and conditioning articles from 2013 at Eric Cressey's site. I have also included 4 of his other 2013 "best of" lists - a lot of good learning to be done.
Written on December 26, 2013
by Eric Cressey
With the end of 2013 at hand, I’ll be devoting this week to the best content of the year, based on traffic volume at EricCressey.com. I’ll kick it off today with my five most popular articles from the past year.
1. Why You Struggle to Train Overhead – and What to Do About It – This article ran recently, and judging by the response, I should have written it up years ago!
2. 15 Static Stretching Mistakes – Do you need to stretch? Maybe not! And, even if you do, you might be making some of these common mistakes.
3. 20 Ways to Prepare Athletes for Success in Sports and in Life – There are lots of valuable life lessons in this one, so it got a lot of love on social media.
4. 6 Tips for People Who Stand All Day – All the mobility and stability recommendations out there seem to be geared toward people who sit all the time – until now!
5. The Deficit Deadlift: A Strength Exercise You Can Do Without – Deadlifts are popular, and deficit deadlifting is controversial, so this webinar I did made for a popular post.