Sunday, February 12, 2012

Mark Walsh - What Is Strength? Life, Death & Resilience

When my friend Mark sent this video my way, I didn't watch it first. For whatever reason I did not make the seven minutes needed to sit down and watch (or mostly listen). I hope you won't make the same mistake I did - this is an honest, courageous, wise, and vulnerable statement from Mark about his life and his work - and how they are connected in deep ways.

Mark Walsh - What Is Strength? Life, Death, and Resilience
How can love make you stronger? Full version - with Mark Walsh of Integration Training. There is also a Shorter version.


1 comment:

Rosito said...

What a pretentious faggot. Completely lacking any semblance of being genuine. i wud think he would invest money in learning how to seem "real!!"

and how much did he pay that ugly girl to make out with him? even if she is real it's just tasteless.

As for the flexing the muscles...never seen soo much "LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LIKE ME LIKE ME BULLSHIT" in my life.

Shame on you for sharing this utter bollocks from this nonce.

walsh is a fraud, this video is utter boollox.