Wrestling with gender
FEB 15 2013
- Laramie D. Taylor (UC-Davis): Male Partner Selectivity, Romantic Confidence, and Media Depictions of Partner Scarcity.
- Sarudzayi M. Matambanadzo (Tulane): Embodying Vulnerability: A Feminist Theory of the Person.
- Deborah L. Brake (Pittsburgh): Wrestling with Gender: Constructing Masculinity by Refusing to Wrestle Women.
- The myth of women’s ascendance: Philip N. Cohen reviews Liza Mundy’s The Richer Sex and Hanna Rosin’s The End of Men.
- Dafne Muntanyola-Saura reviews Neurofeminism: Issues at the Intersection of Feminist Theory and Cognitive Science.
- Stephanie Fairyington on the lonely existence of Mel Feit, men's-rights advocate.
- Lakshmi Sarah interviews Carmen G. Gonzalez, editor of Presumed Incompetent: The Intersections of Race and Class for Women in Academia.
- How to help feminism: Jagdish Bhagwati on how men should do more — and women too.