MAY 8 2013
- Dean Laplonge and Kath Albury (UNSW): Doing Safer Masculinities: Addressing at-Risk Gendered Behaviours on Mine Sites.
- Susan M. Landt (St. Norbert): Books for Boys: Multicultural Literature with Strong Male Characters.
- From Crisis, Donald DeMarco on barriers to teaching boys how to become men.
- What being a handyman has taught Andy Hinds about male insecurity: Some guys feel really bad about the fact that they don't know how to hang crown molding.
- The perils of masculinity and the truth about sex: Jonathan M. Metzl reviews Why Men Fake It: The Totally Unexpected Truth About Men and Sex by Abraham Morgentaler.
- From Vice, Allegra Ringo on why men’s rights activists are celebrating the Brian Banks case for the wrong reason; and Brad Casey went to a men’s rights lecture in Toronto — and discovered that they’re a bunch of losers.
- Men's rights activists bombard feminist with death threats — and it's the wrong woman.