Jul 11 2012
- Anca Gheaus (Erasmus): Gender Justice.
- Rebecca Hazleden (ACU): Dragon-slayers and Jealous Rats: The Gendered Self in Contemporary Self-help Manuals.
- Elizabeth D. Peturson, Kenneth M. Cramer, and Chantal M. Pomerleau (Windsor): Attributional Errors and Gender Stereotypes: Perceptions of Male and Female Experts on Sex-Typed Material.
- Hillevi Ganetz (Stockholm): Fame Factory: Performing Gender and Sexuality in Talent Reality Television.
- Testosterone on my mind and in my brain: An interview with Simon Baron-Cohen.
- As Feminist Review celebrates its 100th issue, Mary Evans assesses its lasting contribution to academic debate.
- A wide range of writers — including Lori Gottlieb, Hanna Rosin, Andrew Cohen, Kate Bolick — debate Anne-Marie Slaughter's Atlantic cover story on the myth of work-life balance.
- An increasingly vocal men's movement argues that anti-male discrimination is rife; who are the activists and what do they want?
- When it comes to negotiating a deal, “males more readily justify moral misconduct by minimizing its consequences or otherwise excusing it.”
- A look at how gender discrimination is sometimes good.