- Rey Hernandez-Julian (Metropolitan State College of Denver) and Kurt W. Rotthoff (Seton Hall): Are Big-Time Sports a Threat to Student Achievement?
- Another Look at the Differences between Men and Women. Mary Anne Franks (Miami): How to Feel Like a Woman, or, Why Punishment Is a Drag.
- Valorie K. Vojdik (Tennessee): Sexual Violence Against Men and Women in War: A Masculinities Approach.
- From the latest issue of the Journal of Social, Evolutionary, and Cultural Psychology, Kyungok Sim (SUNY-Albany): The Relationship between Sex-typical Body Shape and Quality Indicators.
- Lily Hiott-Millis on the gender book everyone should read.
- Are women better babysitters? Surveys show that people trust women more than men as caregivers.
- Until men are also expected to take time away from work to be with children, workers of both genders face a vicious cycle.
- Richard Dorment on why men still can’t have it all.
- What men want, America delivers: From Robin Thicke's latest songs to abortion restrictions around the country, America's all about men's desires.
- Women worldwide know less about politics than men (and a response).
- What stereotypes do Europeans of today hold about men and women's intuition?
- Andrew Hartman on masculinity and the culture wars.
- Connecting on Wall Street: Are male and female financial analysts evaluated on the basis of different criteria?
Saturday, July 13, 2013
Omnivore - Differences Between Men and Women
From Friday's issue of Bookforum's Omnivore blog, this is an interesting assortment of links for articles dealing with the various differences between men and women.