Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Revolutionary Man - Top 7 Men’s Resources On Twitter

Nice list from Jayson Gaddis at the Revolutionary Man, and he was kind enough to include me in the list - much appreciated.

Top 7 Men’s Resources On Twitter

July 29th, 2009

http://twitter.com/

If you are not on twitter, it can be a fun and exciting place to get information. I don’t even read the news anymore because I get the news I want from the people I know, like and trust on twitter.

Twitter is the conversation above the conversation and rather than dig through so many websites with so much content, I browse headlines composed in 140 characters or less and see what I want to read. And, you can target the kind of information you want by who you follow.

Twitter has had a big impact on the globe as evidenced in Iran recently.

If you are a man and you are looking for good personal growth and personal development resources, follow these 7 men on twitter and get an ongoing stream of good information written by men, about men, for men.

Read the whole post to see the magic list.


No comments: