MAR 28 2013
- Katharine K. Baker (IIT): Sex and Equality.
- Emma Poulton (Durham): “If You Had Balls, You'd Be One of Us!” Doing Gendered Research: Methodological Reflections on Being a Female Academic Researcher in the Hyper-Masculine Subculture of “Football Hooliganism”.
- Christian Williams on the trouble with tough guys.
- Erika Bachiochi on why U.N. feminists should want to partner with the Holy See.
- It’s well-established being funny makes men more attractive — now a new paper reports that being attractive makes men funnier.
- Sympathy for the stay-at-home mom: Judith Shulevitz on an argument about work, life, and the modern calendar.
- The final feminist frontier: Why men still don't do their share of the dirty work.
- The retro wife: Lisa Miller on feminists who say they’re having it all — by choosing to stay home.
- Donald N.S. Unger on how men can't have it all either.
- Yes, we’re still gendering everything.