MAR 1 2013
- Marie Sarlet, Muriel Dumont, Nathalie Delacollette, and Benoit Dardenne (Liege): Prescription of Protective Paternalism for Men in Romantic and Work Contexts.
- Patricia A. Seith (Stanford): Congressional Power to Effect Sex Equality.
- Vera Trappmann (Magdeburg): Being Unemployed: Masculinity, Change Competence and Identity.
- Anca Gheaus (Sheffield): Three Cheers for the Token Woman.
- From Contexts, Niobe Way, C.J. Pascoe, Mark McCormack, Amy Schalet and Freeden Oeur on the hearts of boys.
- Where men see white, women see ecru: Neuroscientists prove what we always suspected — the two sexes see the world differently.
- Why do women wear high heels? Because men did.
- Is fourth-wave feminism all about boobs and beauty? Hadley Freeman reviews Sexy Feminism by Jennifer Keishin Armstrong and Heather Wood Rudulph.